My Shopping List
Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Courtesy of Campbell's® Kitchen
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 8 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
+ 3-1/2 to 4 lb. pork shoulder roast (3-1/2 to 4 lb.), netted or tied
+ 1 can (10-1/2 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
+ 1 c. ketchup
+ 1/4 c. cider vinegar
+ 3 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
+ 12 round sandwich rolls or hamburger rolls, split
What to do:
1. Heat the oil in a 10-in. skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on all sides.
2. Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the pork and turn to coat.
3. Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 9 hr. or until the pork is fork-tender.
4. Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 min. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker. Divide the pork mixture among the rolls.
* Time-Saving: This recipe may also be cooked on High for 4 to 5 hr.